Hands on smartphone Asus Padfone S with great specs and low cost
Asus Padfone S has the best configuration in the mid-range handset and it is being sold on the Asus online market. Different from other smartphones, Asus Padfone S has all seductive factors as a great smartphone such as special configuration, low price and in this stage, there is no competitor of Padfone S. Although the specification is pretty high, the handset also has some problem that can make you feel pity for. This hands-on news can give you the overall sight of Asus Padfone S.
The specification of Asus Padfone S
- Asus Padfone S has 5-inch-super IPS LCD screen with Full high definition. The density reaches 401 ppi and it is equipped with Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
- Quad-core Snapdragon 801 with the clock speed of 3Ghz.
- 3GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage.
- 13Mp-rear camera, 5-part len, max aperture f/2 supported PixelMaster, which can raise the percentage of brightness upto 400%.
- 2MP-front camera.
- Android 4.4 OS and ZenUI theme
- 2300mAh of battery.
As I told you, Asus Padfone S has come limitations besides the price and configuration. The worst thing of Padfone S is the battery. I don’t understand why Asus just gives a 2300 mAh battery for this handset, despite the fact that it is one part of the tablet. If it is backed up a better battery, I think Asus Padfone S can work more powerfully and become a real monster in this mid-range market.
The design is one more thing I want to talk about. Asus Padfone S’s design is not impressive enough if I don’t want to say it is pretty ugly. In my view, it is part under the tablet, so Asus just cares about inside this handset.