Zenphone 2, the old of a flagship. So, it has been a year since its first appearance in Taiwan and more than a year since our website came up. Although Zenphone 2 can not be par with other smartphones debuted at this time, it is still a good choice for those who want to experience Asus products.
On top of that, the phone is now just $154 on Gearbest store, one of the most prestigous shop on the Internet. You will get the strongest version of Zenphone 2 without shipping fee.
First, let’s come to some typical specs of Zenphone 2:
- Gorilla Glass 3-protected, 5.5-inch Full HD
- 4 GB RAM and 64-bit mobile Atom Z3580 1.8GHz
- PowerVR G6430 GPU with OpenGL 3.0 support
- 13-megapixel unit with 5 element, f/2.0 aperture lens, complemented by a dual-color Real Tone LED flash, along with PixelMaster.
- 5-megapixel selfie snapper with wide-angle (85-degree) lens
- 3000 mAh battery capacity
2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
3G: WCDMA 850/900/1900/2100MHz
4G: FDD-LTE 1800/2100MHz
After more than one year, what does Zenphone 2 have?
After one year period, everything has been changed for sure. Nevertheless, Zenphone 2 still has it own values since the first time it showed up. With only $154, it can be hard to look for a phone offering 4GB of RAM, along with Gorrila Glass 3 and a powerful camera inside. If compared to Xiaomi Redmi Note 3, they seem to be quite similar to each other when it comes to their configuration under the hood.
So, if you want to own it for more experience, please follow the link below.
How to purchase on Gearbest:
The way to buy things on Gearbest has been updated packed with the video showing all steps. To make sure you understand it, please follow the link HERE.
Some thing you need to consider prior to buying:
To kick off the procedure, you need to prepare two things:
- Everything will be purchased through Paypal account. So if you have a VERIFIED account, everything will be much easier. If not, you need to VERIFY your Paypal account. You can search on Google about it. Gearbest will refund all your orders if it identifies your UN-VERIED one.
- If you pay through VISA card, you have to verify your personal inforamtion. Then Gearbest will send you an email with the verification of the 4 last digits of your VISA card.