Can Zenphone 2 cope with LG G3, new rival from Korea ?
Have a nice day and all best wishes for you. So , today we will make a comparison between Zenphone 2 and LG G3 so that we can answer a hard question from a fan of us : Should I choose Zenphone 2 or LG G3 ? It is one of the hardest questions that we have received at this time, from that we can state that two above phones have a major influence on your decision. In this post, we will find out the best answer for you and help you make the best solution in choosing one of them.
First and foremost, let’s come to the design of Zenphone 2 vs LG G3, one of the most criteria that every customer cares when going shopping.
At this point, the winner is LG G3. Because the dimension of LG G3 is just 146.3 x 74.6 x 8.9 mm , and that of Zen 2 is up to 152.5 x 77.2 x 10.9 mm. On the other hand, the dimension of the screen of two phones are the same, 5.5 inches. Thus, in some opinions, we find out that 5.5-inch screen is pretty big and it ‘s hard to fit your jeans pocket. That’s definitely correct, but the big screen also brings a lot of advantages, for example, watching cool movies, playing 3D games, looking more cool and luxurious.
The screen: QHD or Full HD? Is it in need?
At this aspect, LG G3 is the winner again. The resolution of the phone is up to QHD 1440 x 2560p, and that of Zenphone 2 is just Full HD. More over, the pixel density of LG G3 is 538 ppi and it performs more excellent than Zenphone 2, of course. However, it is a fact that we can’t tell the difference between Full HD and QHD resolution by eyes. Furthermore, the upper resolution is one of the biggest wasting-power problems, which causes the lack of power all the times. In my suggestion, Full HD is enough for us, which can support all kinds of display nowadays. There are some benefits when owning a Full HD screen smartphone. It can display vividly all images, all games, all Full HD films. The second one is to save your power of your phone. And the last one is to save your money, you don’t need to spend too much money on a flagship that contains a QHD resolution and everything showed looks the same with the Full HD one.
13MP of the rear camera : the quality of them is the same ?
Camera Zenphone 2 Vs LG G3
Both of them also have the 13Mp of camera. But it seems that Zenphone 2 is equipped with more new technology than LG G3. But the LG product has the ability of recording 4K video and Zen 2 just can record Full HD video. On the other side, as I told you, Asus phone has Pixel Master technology and Super resolution technology, which can upgrade the resolution of the images up to 41Mp. It also helps Zen 2 perform better in low light enviroment.
Zenphone 2 vs LG G3 about performance
Zenphone 2 Vs LG G3 benchmark testing
According to our test, the Zenphone 2 got 47337 points and the LG G3 got lower points, 39050 points. The reason for this is the new kind of CPU and GPU. It uses Intel Z3580 chipset and GPU PowerVR G6430. Last but not least, this is the first smarphone holding the 4GB of RAM.
In general, to answer your questions,we have something valuable to tell. After reading all things above, we can find that LG G3 has more advantages to answer this question. But there are a big difference between them, it is the price. The price of Zenphone 2 just equals a half of LG G3. Although the price can make a big step, Zenphone 2 still proves itself. So, if you don’t have enough money or are not the LG ‘s fan, Zenphone 2 is the best choice right now.
Advantages when you buy Zenphone 2 instead of LG G3:
- Holding a high-end device the cheapest price ever, just $299 for 64GB version.
- Owning a handset whose camera can support fantastically with Pixel Master technology.
- Receiving a lot of privileges from Amazon, especially free shipping.
- Welcome to 64 bit processor and ASUS ZENFONE 2 give good advantage for processor performance, which other manufacturers are trying to enhance their products.
- 4GB of RAM is too enormous for us to experience games and everything without lag condition.
- This phone also have some choice for internal memory start from 16 GB or 32 GB until 64 GB, all of this phone still have external memory card slot which can use up to 64 GB MicroSD card.
Some disadvantages of Zenfone 2 that you should concern before taking it:
- Quite big for people who have small hands.
- The design isn’t attractive enough.
- The front camera doesn’t have flashlight which can support in the low light enviroment.
So, let’s make your own choice if you really need a smartphone to meet all your daily needs. In a nutshell, I recommend that you should choose one in two solutions:
- If you are a low or mid-ranged customer, Zenfone 2 is the best choice with all things you need in a smartphone, especially 4GB RAM, Full HD screen and 13MP of camera,etc…
- If you are a upper users and you can afford high-end device such as LG G3, please jump to that phone in anyway.
No matter where you are, you also can have the opportunity to own the product easily with Amazon.