Lenovo Vibe P1 Amazon on sale with 5000 mAh battery
Amazon has officially introduced Lenovo Vibe P1 on its site today. The one thing that set up the interesting point of it is the fact that this phone contains a huge 5000 mAh inside. On top of that, we also have a Full HD screen at the front, Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 octa-core processor,etc… So, let’s dig right up and review this low cost flagship.
Some specs of Lenovo Vibe P1:
- CPU: MSM8939, 64bit Cortex A53 octa core, 1.5GHz
- GPU: Adreno 405
- ROM: 16GB
- RAM: 3GB
- Display Size: 5.5 Inch IPS, capacitive screen
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels FHD screen
- Camera/Picture Resolution: 5.0MP front camera; 13.0MP PDAF back camera with dual color flashlight and auto focus
- Built-in 5000mAh Battery
- Other Feature 4G, Front Fingerprint ID, GPS, FM, Bluetooth, Ebook, Email, Messaging, wallpapers, calendar, calculator, clock, camera, tethering & portable hotspot, Play Store, NFC, OTG, 24W super fast charge, etc..
- OS: Android 5.1(Vibe UI 2.68)
Costly Point of Lenovo Vibe P1, what we can expect with this ?
The processing power hints at a midrange device, but with the metal chassis and a 5.5-inch 1080p IPS-LCD display, the Lenovo Vibe P1 strives to be more than that. The screen is bright and with wide viewing angles, looking good all around.
Processor and memory
The unbelievable thing
With a humongous 5000 mAh battery, a fingerprint scanner, dual SIM tray, and a separate slot for storage expansion, the lasting Lenovo Vibe P1 metal warrior has now really piqued our interest, especially with the rumored ~$300 price, so stay tuned for its arrival later this year in Platinum and Graphite Grey colors.
So finally, why is it worth-buying ?
- You can’t find another wonderful smartphone with 5000 mAh. Furthermore, it also provides you lots of high-end specs inside such as Snapdragon 615, 3GB of RAM, Full HD screen, 13MP of camera.
- $359.99 and FREE SHIPPING are the great things that you can achieve from Amazon.
- You can be the first one who owns this one if hurry up
If you want to hold it, let’s review Lenovo Vibe P1 by following the link below.