Does Ulefone Power 4G having just been released recently have anything special that everyone wants to own? In this post, we will introduce you that most important specs of this phone, which may persuade you to bring it to home.
Ulefone Power 4G Phablet, from the famous Chinese manufacturer, Ulefone, is for those who love selfies, heavy gamers as well as those who do not like charging their devices. People who have 4G LTE Network at their disposal would definitely find this phablet very valuable. The main highlight of the Ulefone Power is its unbeatable battery capacity of 6050mAh.
- 1 Here are full specifications of Ulefone Power 4G:
- 2 First of all, let’s come to the Full HD IPS screen
- 3 Performance: Octa-core chipset and 3GB of RAM
- 4 The video below will help you gain a deeper inside this flagship:
- 5 13MP camera | Suitable for those with a desire to capture stunning momments
- 6 To make sure that you understand all features of Ulefone Power 4G, please watch this video below:
Here are full specifications of Ulefone Power 4G:
- Display: 5.5 inch FHD 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 3 Screen
- CPU: MTK6753 64bit Octa Core 1.3GHz
- System: Android 5.1
- RAM + ROM: 3GB RAM + 16GB ROM
- Camera: 5.0MP front camera + 13.0MP back camera
- Bluetooth: 4.0
- GPS: GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Digital Compass
- Features: Fingerprint Scanner, OTG, Hotknot, quick charge
- SIM Card: Dual SIM dual standby, Micro SIM and Standard SIM
2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
3G: WCDMA 900/2100MHz
4G: FDD-LTE 800/900/1800/2100/2600MHz
First of all, let’s come to the Full HD IPS screen
Next, it features a 5.5 inch Full HD IPS display with a pixel resolution of 1920×1080p. Ulefone is always very keen on making their designs similar to that of Apple, but this time, they have chosen to make it similar to the design of ‘HTC One’. As far as the appearance is concerned, it has done a good job.
Performance: Octa-core chipset and 3GB of RAM
Moving to the next point, Ulefone Power 4G is powered by a 64-bit processor MTK6753 Octa-core processor coupled with 3 GB of RAM. It features an internal storage capacity of 16 GB which can be expanded further up to 64 GB. Something that users demanded from this phablet is support for 4G LTE networks, which is luckily made available to them.
After many tests, we can make sure that the phone is not like what it is. What I mean by that is it is far greater than the price stuck on it.
More to the point, Ulefone Power 4G offers a huge battery 6050 mAh, which goes beyond the limit of smartphone. With this one, you can multi-task all processes without fearing of sticking on the wall ( charging anytime ).
The video below will help you gain a deeper inside this flagship:
13MP camera | Suitable for those with a desire to capture stunning momments
Further than that, its camera sports a 13-megapixel camera with LED flash and a front camera of 5 megapixels. Another good thing about this device that it runs on the platform Android 5.1 serial Lollipop, which makes maximum users opt for this handset. Connectivity options include support for 4G, 3G, 2G, Wifi, GLONASS, A-GPS, A-GPS and Bluetooth 4.0.
To make sure that you understand all features of Ulefone Power 4G, please watch this video below:
So, for all these reasons, should you buy it? The answer should be YES because you can see, with only $179.99 you can own a 13Mp smartphone in combination with 8 core chipset, 3GB of RAM. Therefore, for more information about this phone, make sure you follow this link and if you want to take it now, the best way is through accessing the link below.