As the first deca-core flagship smartphone of Vernee, Apollo Lite is gaining worldwide attention because it carries all new Helio X20 chipset.
Three months after vernee released the news of two coming flagships – vernee Apollo (Helio X25) and vernee Apollo Lite (Helio X20), the AnTuTu test result of Apollo Lite, which scores nearly 95000 in the test was finally released today.
As the great product of MediaTek in 2016 aiming at high end market, Helio X20 delivers powerful performance.
From the AnTuTu result of previously launched LeEco Le 2, Meizu Pro 6 or that of Apollo Lite published, Helio X20 will surely be preferred by many smartphone makers for their flagships.
Besides the powerful performance, another big selling point of Helio X20 is the Tri-cluster technology, which, according to MediaTek, will decrease the power consumption by 30%.
According to the obvious Antutu test score and announced $229.99 retail price of Vernee Apollo lite,
it could be considered to has the best price performance among all the smartphones at price tag around $229.99 so far.
Now, vernee Apollo Lite is in pre-sale stage, ahead of Vernee Apollo, And the shipment of pre-orders will be arranged in July.
The main specs of Vernee Apollo Lite
- Display: 5.5 inch FHD 1920x1080p Sharp IGZO, BluLight Defender
- CPU: MTK Helio X20 (MT6797), 10-core, 20nm
- RAM: 4GB LPDDR 3, dual channel
- ROM: 32GB eMMC 5.1 (up to 128GB)
- Rear Camera: 16.0MP Samsung S5K3P3 sensor, 6P lens, ISOCELL , RWB
- Front Camera: 5.0MP Samsung S5K5E2 sensor
- Battery: 3180mAH Li-polymer
- OS: Android 6.0 out of the box (Open Kernel Code)
- Type-C port (supports Type-C earphone, 3.5mm jack retained)
- Pump Express 3.0 quick charging
- LED notification, 0.1s fingerprint ID, OTG, Gyro、E-compass, Hall
Dual SIM Dual standby / SIM + SD card
- Frequency: 2G: GSM 900/1900/2100MHz
3G: WCDMA 900/2100MHz
4G: FDD-LTE 800/1800/2100/2600MHz
- Retail Price: $229.99