Today, we will represent you some hot tips that you can find it useful and necessary everyday
Now, we shall begin. Everyday happening takes you a lot of time to deal with physical and mental issues, which always appears to make our life more interesting. I hope that with Zenphone 2 tips, you will feel more affection with your phone.
HOW TO ENABLE/DISABLE NOTIFICATION LIGHT:
- Settings – Device – Sounds and notifications – LED indicator.
- There are some options for you to utilize.
- IF you Zenphone 2 doesn’t have this function, you can download NoLED App from Google Store, which has many options for incoming notifications.
HOW TO END A CALL WITH POWER BUTTON:
- Settings – Personal – Accessibility – Answering/ending calls. Then tick The power button ends calls.
HOW TO USE GUEST MODE:
- If you don’t want other people to impede your private settings, or mess up your phones, you really can use GUEST MODE for your borrower.
- To make use of it, you swip two fingers down from the top of the phone. Then select the User icon at the top right of the phone. Then select Add Guest.
HOW TO SET PRIORITY NOTIFICATION FOR CERTAIN APPS:
- To enable Do Not Disturb, drag down your notifications and go into Settings – Sounds and notifications. Then under the Notifications section, press Do Not Disturb.
- Once this is setup, you can allow exceptions for certain Apps. To set these up, press Allow Exceptions, then App notifications. You should now see a list of all of your Apps. Choose one and then select Set as priority.
HOW TO USE COMMAND EFFECTIVELY:
Here are the list of useful and common commands that are used regularly, I hope that you can get it done more easily when you use Zenphone 2. To do that, you just need to press the little microphone icon and say the commands below:
- Search for
- Who invented
- Show me the stocks for
- Author of
- How old is
- How tall is
Time & Date
- What time is it in
- When is the in
- When is the sunset in
- What is the time zone of
- Time at home
- Show me the weather
- Is it going to rain tomorrow?
- Do I need an umbrella?
- Do I need a jacket
- What is the weather in
- How is the weather on going to be?
Maps and Location
- Map of
- Show me the nearby on map
- Where is situated in
- Navigate to in car
- I am hungry (shows all nearby food points on map)
- How far is from A to B