Zenphone Selfie will come to Viet Nam and some Asian countries first
Zenphone Selfie is the first smartphone that meets the requirement of selfie, and the appearance of it makes other rivals feel scared at all. With Zenphone 2, we can realise the authority of Pixel Master and now, this technique has come on this Selfie phone. With 13MP at the front, every device including Iphone 6, need to fear of it.
Here are all specs of Zenphone Selfie that you should take into consideration:
- It is a dual-sim phone that runs Android 5.0 (Lollipop) with a new version of Asus ZenUI — which has a fully-customizable interface . It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 with 2GB and 3GB options in RAM.
- Internal storage variants of 16GB and 32GB, and users who want extra storage can install microSD cards of up to 64GB.
- This model has a 5.5-inch (1080x1920p) LCD display with Gorilla Glass 4 protection, rear-positioned volume rocker and a curved body for comfortable grip similar to the Zenfone 2.
- Competing with HTC Desire Eye, Asus Zenfone 2 Selfie comes with rear and front cameras of 13MP resolution, both with Toshiba sensor, laser autofocus and dual-LED (dual-tone) flash.
- The front facing camera has 88-degree wide angle to cover more area and click group selfies. Zenfone 2 Selfie features an optional swing attachment to adjust selfie angle or to act as a kickstand. It has a 3000mAh battery.
What do you want to search ?
Best Chinese Smartwatch 2016 >>> VIEW MORE
Elephone S7 preorder on Gearbest >>>VIEW MORE
Search Gearbest coupon >>>VIEW MORE
First of all, let’s talk about the design of this phone, we can probably say that Selfie has the same appearance with the predecessors in Asus’s family and there is nothing special overall. With some differences, we can tell it from others by looking at the back right the back camera. Asus just adjust the position of the flash LED and Laser sensor, so they are put horizontally. Below them is the familiar power button like Zen 2. Therefore, we don’t need to tell about it too much because I think the appearance is one thing, configuration is quite another. We entirely approve unimpressive design if the handset has a good specs under the hood. Now, Let’s come to all specs of Zenphone Selfie
we will discuss the configuration inside it. As I told you before, Zenphone Selfie is equipped with Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 SoC chipset instead of Intel Atom like the former. There are some rumors that Intel Atom didn’t work well although it has a great performance in all cases but the overheating problem. Furthermore, tit seems that Intel are getting tired of keeping up with the Joneses with other manufacturers such as Apple, Samsung, Meditek, so the solution is choosing Qualcomm, especially Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 SoC. As you knew, this is a sort of low cost chipset but it also creates good performance too. Maybe it is a great experience for Asus to attempt to use other one. We will see more specific when it is on sale some day.
The third one is the quality of the front camera, it uses Laser sensor and is boosted up to 13MP. What we expect is totally true in other words and very suitable for young person who likes taking a selfie. Anyway, at this time there is still no comment about the real things what this camera can do and I have to say sorry to you, but don’t worry, we will have a unique article about the quality of it.