Zenphone Zoom has disappeared so far
It has been a long time until now when it was officially introduced, Zenphone Zoom is still silent and Asus is hiding it in its pocket. Is CES 2015 the last time we saw Zenphone Zoom ? Of course not ! The Taiwanese manufacturer will do something new when they finish the empire of Zenphone 2.
Something special in this Zenphone Zoom:
- Zenphone Zoom is equipped with 5.5 inch Full HD screen
- 13Mp of camera with zoom 3x technology, optical image stabilization. Furthermore, it will have True Tone LED flash. The camera can also change the aperture from f2.7 to f4.8.
- Quad-core Intel Atom Z3580 chipset, which has the clock speed of 2.3 GHz.
- 2GB or 4GB of RAM.
- PowerVR G6430 GPU.
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, WiFi Direct, hospot, Bluetooth 4.0, A-GPS, GLONASS, microUSB.
- 3000 mAh of battery.
- 16/32/64/128GB internal storage.
- This handset is thin as 11.95 mm, much thinner than Galaxy K Zoom 6mm
If you want to make a distinction between Zenphone 2 and Zenphone Zoom, there will be little difference. The most concerned thing is the name of this product. Zenphone Zoom is equipped with 13Mp of camera with many supreme technology: optical zoom 3X, laser auto focus, optical image stabilization.
“True camera” Zenphone Zoom
Is Zenphone Zoom being isolated ?
At present, Asus seems to have no action about introducing Zenphone Zoom. In my view, the reason is very simple that Asus is going to town on Zenphone 2. The population of Zenphon 2 is pretty large and it is going on the right track. It is the fighting chance and Asus doesn’t want to miss it anyway. Last but not least, in accordance with our expectation, Zenphone Zoom will coem to the market as soon as May.
If you want to own this Zenphone, just send us your email and we will reponse yours immediately the information of this product.