Zenphone Zoom is the most mysterious smartphone of Asus
There are lots of news about this phone, but nothing can reveal the coming-out day of Zenphone Zoom, but with the latest information from Asus fanpage, this one will be debuted officially at IFA 2015, which will occur early September.
First, let’s look at those things about the configuration of Zenphone Zoom:
- Zenphone Zoom is equipped with 5.5 inch Full HD screen
- 13Mp of camera with zoom 3x technology, optical image stabilization. Furthermore, it will have True Tone LED flash. The camera can also change the aperture from f2.7 to f4.8.
- Quad-core Intel Atom Z3580 chipset, which has the clock speed of 2.3 GHz.
- 2GB or 4GB of RAM.
- PowerVR G6430 GPU.
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, WiFi Direct, hospot, Bluetooth 4.0, A-GPS, GLONASS, microUSB.
- 3000 mAh of battery.
- 16/32/64/128GB internal storage.
- This handset is thin as 11.95 mm, much thinner than Galaxy K Zoom 6mm
As you can see, the most typical spec of Zenphone Zoom is the 13MP-big camera, which reminds us of Galaxy K Zoom coming from Samsung. You can see that this kind of phone with thick design was a big mistake of the Korean company. But with Asus, does it come back again, a big fault ? I hope not. Mainly because Asus has thought about it carefully before releasing.
Zenphone Zoom will appear this time, Asus must have prepared for it very carefully and wisely. What you can see now is a flagship that can generate a new trend of capturing stunning moments. When it comes to the appearance and the configuration under the hood, there is no dissimilarity between Zenphone 2 and Zenphone Zoom. Generally, the specs are the same with the only difference in camera. One big and one apparently small.
If you want to make a distinction between Zenphone 2 and Zenphone Zoom, there will be little difference. The most concerned thing is the name of this product. Zenphone Zoom is equipped with 13Mp of camera with many supreme technology: optical zoom 3X, laser auto focus, optical image stabilization.